Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Take a Picture of This

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Out in the field......
    abandoned '59 Chevy.
    Laying in the backseat
    listening to Little Wille John.

    I'm a man with a
    clear destination.
    I'm a man with a
    broad imagination.

    You fog the mind
    stir the soul.
    I ain't got
    no control.

    Look for me,
    somewhere down that crazy river.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's from a song by Robbie Robertson........ It's a really haunting story.

    The sound of a jukebox
    pulled me down the levee.
    I heard whistling
    behind me.

    I turned around and she said
    "how come you always
    end up at Nick's Cafe?"

    I said, "I don't know
    I guess the wind
    just pushed me that way."

    She said, "hang the rich"

    Catch the blue train
    all the way to Kokomo.
    Catch the blue train
    places never been before.

    Look for me
    somewhere down the crazy river.

    You can find me
    somwhere down that crazy river.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •